ENVIRONMENTAL (WATER AND WASTEWATER DESIGN) ENGNEERS
Technological Design, construction implementation and supervision
Working place: Headquarter in Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong
Company size: 20 employees
Under the department: Environmental Engineering Department
Team size: 5 employees
Report: Head of Environmental Engineering Department
a. Description of specialized roles
· Survey, take samples, analyze and jar test make comments about wastewater characteristics
· Propose treatment technology, prepare ground layout drawings and technology diagrams
· Calculation system (using pre-programmed excel file or similar)
· Estimate, equipment quote/construction for wastewater treatment works
· Deploy construction documents and construction plans
· Work with contractors
· Candidates proficiency in modeling software such as BIOWIN is an advantage
· Submit weekly reports to describe the progress of ongoing projects
· Manage project implementation progress using software such as Microsoft Project or similar software featuring Gantt Chart
· Coordinate with the management board to supervise suppliers/subcontractors
· Meet weekly to plan and report on progress of engineering projects
b. Description of cooperative roles
· Actively arrange schedules to assist other departments in surveying environmental protection works (wastewater / exhaust treatment) to advise and propose necessary technology solutions for customers.
· Join the use of the Company’s general management software to report and setting plans/schedule.
· Qualifications / degrees: Having an engineer degree in the fields of: Environment – Construction – Chemistry – Mechanical
· Technical drawing, proficient use of AutoCAD or Revit
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in designing, calculating, and estimating wastewater treatment works.
· During the interview, the candidate must explain their qualifications and work experience to the judging panel, including members of: HR / Recruitment department, company board of directors, chief engineer.
· Basic salary of 12 – 25 million depending on experience and quality of work assessed through the recruitment and interview process.
· Enjoy a percentage of the project, benefits are negotiable and clearly specified in the contract
· Allowances: meals + travel expenses
· Has a 13th month salary or annual bonus
· Working time: 8am / day, from Mon to Fri. Saturday, 4am in the morning
· Probationary period: 1 month
e. Benefits and promotion opportunities
· Get insurance from an insurance company
· Be considered for salary increase once a year
· Employees are asked for their learning and personal development needs. To be considered for training, improving professional expertise and necessary skills.
· Based on working capacity, it can be considered for promotion to positions: Deputy Technical Department at Head Office, Head of Technical Department at Branches. In addition, longtime employees are considered to become business · partners depending on their expertise and aspirations.
f. Work environment
· A dynamic and professional working environment, focusing on the in-depth development of each department / department.
· Every week or every 2 weeks, the company organizes training courses on soft skills / working skills
· Employees with the opportunity to develop languages: English, Chinese
· Challenging expertise and working attitude
· Promotes self-awareness of responsibility and time
Apply now by submitting a form or send your CV through our email
4th Floor, 134/2A , 30/4 street, Phú Hòa wards, Thủ Dầu Một city, Bình Dương, 75000
0988 463 742